Saturday, February 26, 2011

CLUB.

So last night I went to my first club.. in Germany. It was mostly people from my school. I really wasn't feeling it. I bailed after an hour and a half. Ive been to bars and whatever, that's okay wtih me because its somewhat more relaxing and you can have an actual conversation wtih someone. This was just chaos... strobe lights, fog machines, extremely loud techno music, guys in tight shirts with spikey hair dancing by themselves showing off everywhere, etc. Not to mention, I am just really tired of woohoooo wasteddd party!!!! That really annoys me.. haha I think that me being older than everyone here just showed up really quickly. I am all for having fun, but I am too relaxed to be in a club. It's not exactly my idea of fun. Maybe it's because I wasnt with my friends... I was with friends, but no one that Im super comfortable around. At least I gave it a shot....

No comments:

Post a Comment