Saturday, January 1, 2011

arrivederci 2010

December 31, 2010
We woke up... went with Peter to pick up the bread for breakfast ...
we had brunch.. Claires first German brunch!!! haha
Then Claire and I went to town for a little bit.. where we saw my friend Merle..
when we came back.. we ran... (everything closed at 1..) then we had lunch.. showered..
read for a little bit by the fire.. then watched No Country for Old Men..
I am SO proud of myself.. I planned out buses schedule.. all by myself.. normally Leonie does it haha.. woho!!!
so we took the bus from Mettmann to Erkrath to my friend, Julias, house. All the girls were celebrating there because Julia was dog sitting for her neighbor. We had Raklett, choko fondu, played Activity, just kind of hung out!!
at 11:15... we all went out side.. with our champagne and fire works..
we did a countdown to 12:00.. drank Champagne then literally all of Germany was setting off fire works.. it was so pretty
I like the idea of setting off fire works on New Years.. better than the fourth of july.. buttttttttt roman candles are legal in Germany.. and not in America haha.. so maybe that made it cooler!
we got home around 2:30 am.. all of us.. meaning Peter, Evy, Emy, Lore, Claire and I..
we watched Dinner for One - which is an English film thats only about 20 minutes long.. and it watched all over Europe on New Years.. luckily... a friend on my soccer team gave it to me for Christmas.. so now we can watch it in the states too.. it's pretty funny! hahah
HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment