Friday, April 8, 2011

MISAKI!!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED!! today I got a birthday package from Misaki!!!! it was so sweet... everything was labeled haha
  • beautiful handkerchief: " this is handkerchief"
  • Chopsticks and holder: " In this packet is the chopstick and chopstick rest."
  • Sushi/car easers: "There are erasers"
  • Origami paper: " This is folding paper. Japanese name is Origami."
  • A letter that says: " Dear Sally, Happy birthday Sally! how are you?Do you enjoying your life in German? I spend a happy time with my family in Japan. By the way, I am sorry I am late to set for your birthday presents. If you can use presents, you will use these. Misaki"
AHHHH how cool!!!! made my day..
now I am off to make paella with my Spanish class at my teachers house! yeehaw

No comments:

Post a Comment