Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday

Yesterday was  FABULOUS day....
I woke up early.. rode my bike to School.. went to English..and then art.. talked half the day in german and half in Spanish.. to Laura the girl from Columbia. Then I rode my bike to Dusseldorf for my German class. Since I was early.. I bummed around Dusseldorf and picked up a Lily root at one of the asian markets (THEY HAVE AMAZING ASIAN MARKETS!..) because I am making dinner for my familia here on Saturday.. marinate lotus root or baked lotus chips?! I asked the Japanese women in my german class about a recipe (even though it's used more in China..) and they were like OH yes yes... um "Mayo...salt...and ham.." i was like.. oh. alrighty.. thanks.. (is that a Japanese dish..?) I learned that the Italian guy in my class just got his masters in Chemistry.. and is in Germany to learn German so that he can hopefully work for Henkel or another company. His brother.. actually lives in America and works for NASA, cool huh?
Then came time for me to ride all the way back to Mettmann in one stretch.. which let me tell ya.. I wasnt feeling. Plus, it was becoming very cloudy. So 1/3 of the way into my ride.. some old asshole decides that he is going to SPEED and STOP just before hitting me.. obviously seeing me because I had teh right away and turquoise shorts on..I was so pissed off for the rest of my ride.. not really mad just like WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!
then I finallllllllly made it home... helped cook dinner.. did my homework.. and hit the hay

No comments:

Post a Comment