Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday!!!!

So ladies and gents..... I am officially a 19 year old... WHEW so old! hahah
any way..this is how March 15, 2011 went down.....
I woke up for school at 6:00am.. (btw.. Germans open presents on teh morning of...) so Leonie took me outside to see my present from Paul (the next post will explain Paul..) it was HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 spelled out in our yard with 88 daffodils.. very thoughtful.. that was followed by presents from teh Pfisters.. and a 6 pg love letter from Paul(weird..) then i went to school... went to my German class whcih started again on my birthday.. met some new cool cats from around the world..
then we all went out to dinner.. it was very chill and relaxed..
the big birthday celebration is next weekend with two other friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment