Sunday, March 20, 2011

PAUL.

okay.. about a month ago at our friends birthday party Leonie and I met a guy named Paul. He happens to live in our town and is good friends with one of our friends boyfriend.. any way.. he was REALLY nice and funny.. chill when we met him. Everything was great. We occasionally saw him on the train because we take the same one to school (he goes to school in Dusseldorf). Karnival was good.. but he kept poking me and being all .. yeha.. so that was weird.. his colors were starting to show then.. Leonie and I werent very amused (especially me hahaha) soooo then
leonie invited him to my bday thing.. which was cool because i was going to any way.. i guess.. it didnt really matter then.. so about a week later Paul was sick from school.. and i got off teh train.. and he had been WAITING for me.. totally creepy.. he wanted an invitation from me and not leonie.. then he wanted to know what i wanted for my bday (btw.. he walked me home) all i wanted for my bday was for people to make donations to people in Japan. So then he did the whole daffodil thing.. which was just REALLY over the top for someone that you hardly know.. it's creepy. AND on my birthday he was sick from school again. I took teh bus, thinking that I was being all sneaky.. OH no my friends.. he was AT the bus stop.. WHAT GIVES?? that's not right!!!he asked me if i got his present(yeah no shit.. it took up our entire garden.> WHICH btw the people.. i spent an hour yesterday replanting all 88 daffodils..)then walked me home again. He started to get really creepy then.. plus he is blatantly using Leonie to get to me.. and she's not stupid.. she is aware of that. It is so annoying and weird. .and BLAHHHHH so we have to talk to him.. and tell him to chill the hell out. He is usually really REALLY happy.. like over the top creepy happy.. so Im afraid that hwen hes upset or mad..that it is really bad.. and that also scares me. I don't like the mystery of what his reaction will be. He gets this really creepy look in his eyes now. .jsut completely fixated ...freaks me out haha. So that is Paul.... he's extreme.. adn creepy..
In terms of defending myself... with words it aint no thaangg... however.. Paul is really tall.. and big.. and btw.. he's studying sport.. he goes to school to study SPORT... great huh? SUPA TOLL.
so I have a German stalker...Im considering creating my own cartoon... NEANDERTAL PAUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment