Sunday, June 5, 2011

Biking


Saturday night Leonie was in another town for a birthday party so it was just me, peter and evy. It was about 79-81 degrees all day. A friend who is studying English at a nearby University came by  to record my voice for her oral exam. After that I went running to Duesseldorf where there was a gay pride festival on the Rhine.. that was pretty cool. I got home around 6:00pm and went to dinner with Peter and Evy. We rode our bikes to a nearby town.. and for any one who has visited me.. they know that it isn’t flat.. in fact it’s very hilly… and after running for two hours.. yes.. I felt the burn. But that doesn’t matter because it was a gorgeous night and dinner was good. With this whole Ecoli deal… it’s slim pickins for a vegetarian hahah. Oh well…..

No comments:

Post a Comment