Sunday, June 5, 2011

SURPRISE!


Sunday I got my surprise from the Pfisters.. we drove to Essen (about 45 minutes away) and pulled up to this Segway place.. it was supposed to rain the ennnnntire day.. and hadn’t yet so we followed through with our plans. They knew that I had ridden segways in Florida and didn’t really like it.. so I think that this was an “overcoming your fears” metaphorical surprise…It was a lot of fun though.. it was more of a country side tour..until it started to get really stormy in one part so we sat down in an ice cream cafĂ© on the second floor.. then it starts to POUR.. I mean really pour ive never seen anything like it.. it started to flood the outdoor seating.. we had to go inside haha. Oh well.. it was still fun. I actually got the hang of riding a segway. We came back to Mettmann and made dinner.. we were right in the middle of watching this movie called Italian for Beginners.. we were all making bets about what would happen and then all of the sudden our power went out.. and remained out for the rest fo the night.. it wasn’t even storming either so no one really knows why it went out.. super weird.. but oh well. The concludes my last free/relaxing weekend here in mettmann, germany and Europe. Next weekend is my going away party/Leonies birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment