Monday, September 13, 2010

Mastering the train system..


Ive never had to deal with using the train system at home.. or public transportation because... its america and Kentucky.. that just isnt how we roll. Luckily, my trip to China slightly prepared me for this moment. I needed to go to Cologne for a meeting with Experiment. I had to get on the regio bahn around the corner from me.. adn take it to Dusseldorf.. then i had to go adn get a ticket to Cologne..
thank god my host dad was there to get me to Dusseldorf.. that was my German Train system 101..I was making it a lot more complicated in my head than it really was. I love taking teh train.. its so exciting.. although i stand up a lot of the time.. that's okay.. it's so easy .. and convenient. Now that I have my Schokotiket.. i can go any where in the area..

No comments:

Post a Comment