Monday, September 27, 2010

Pets..

I think that I have nailed it...people are generally more affectionate  and/or tolerant towards their own pets.. OR maybe I am just a stubborn/intolerant person. Because I cannot seem to come to terms with these dogs.. they arent.... bad dogs.. lets see here... they are rather stanky.. Lucky (the black one) has a hair coming out of its butt.. adn this has bothered me since day one.. It's like when someone has a MASSIVE pimple on their face.. and everytime they talk you cannot help but zoom in on it with your eyes. Rather disturbing if I do say so my self. I cannot handle dogs licking me either.. I don't know why but it really grosses me out- maybe its because of the movie There is Something About Mary.. where that old woman makes out with her dog. Any way, I try really hard not to act like they bother me..but sometimes I can just feel myself cringe.. I will get over it ................ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment