Saturday, October 30, 2010

baha.. last night

So last night I went to a town called Mulheim to spend the night with my friend Rachel. She's from West Virginia and is also a CBYX exchange student.. I went to her soccer practice last night.. which was so refreshing because that team is good and they have productive practices. The coaches name was Oliver and he was hilarious. Everyone was really nice and welcoming. My friend got a meeting polo, sweat pants, a jacket, and a pullover.. and she didnt have to pay for a thing. JEALOUS! hahah it was really cool though.. I had a good time.
Her host dad is an engineer and he designed/built their house. So their house was really modern and cool. The dad was really chill.. but the mom was SO uptight.. ahh and awkward. I might eat fish.. but not all fish (ie..TUNA) adn they had these pieces of bread with tuna and melted cheese.. and i was like oh sorry i dont eat meat adn they go.. but its TUNA.. i said yes.. fish haha i dont eat meat.. and tehy were like just try its TUNA.. i wanted to be like DID YOU CATCH, SCALE, AND COOK THAT TUNA YOURSELF SIR?? BECAUSE THAT SHIT CAME FROM A CAN!!! nah.. that's harsh.. but i really don't like tuna haha.. any way.. it was awkward.. teh mom is really tense and doesnt work.. so shes always home.. adn this morning she dropped me off at teh train station and was just like okay see ya.. after having a long conversation about not communicating.. it was interesting. It could have been worse but i was so excited to be back in mettmann.. probably why I left early.. I lingered in teh Dusseldorf Hauptbanhof to check out the book store.. i got a new book called "A wild sheep chase" by Haruki Murakami.. it's pretty interesting so far.. he's a Japanese author

No comments:

Post a Comment