Monday, October 25, 2010

invention...

Okay so I was running the other day and I came up with this great unoriginal invention. I always run with my ipod in my hand because I have better control over it and it's uncomfortable to have it either wiggling around on your arm or cutting off your circulation.As a result I came up with the IPOD GLOVE. It's more of a wintry exercising accessory but it's basically a lightweight, fitted clove with an ipod socket on the palm or back of your hand. So I then decided to submit this idea to Nike.. I don't know why haha. so a few days later they emailed me back thanking me for my submission but that they only take patented ideas.. so then I looked up how to patent something.. and it's definitely more work than I am willing to put in hahah.. ALTHOUGH.. I think that it would be a very profitable product.....bummer


No comments:

Post a Comment