Thursday, October 28, 2010

German Class today

ooooooooh goodness.. German class was amazing today..
1. it was Rosalias birthday (the Brazilian lady..who is crazy!! she cracks me up) any way.. she brought come kind of cake and juice.. later on she had the HARDEST time pronouncing ticket.. something with the Portuguese language that made her unable to pronounce ticket..it was hilarious. It probably wouldnt be as funny if she werent sitting there cracking up at herself.. not understanding at all!

2.) There is a new guy in the class from Korea. Actually he has lived in Germany for 9 years and knows no German. But now if you live in Germany you must learn German. Needless to say he's struggling. He works in a Korean restaurant as a cook. He is also hilarious. I dont even know how to describe him.. but we all decided that one day after class we would go to his restaurant!!

3.) My friend from China said that I could go to her house and we would make sushi

4.) My Japanese friend, Misaki, gave me a gift today..its a Japanese anime key chain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment