Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things coming up..

  1. Monday- no school.. it's like a memorial day type of deal
  2. Nov 5-7 FRANKFURT.. with Leonie to visit her friend and my friend MARIUS!!!!
  3. Nov 8-10 BERLIN with Evelyn.. because she has a job there and I am tagging along to see Berlin of course!!
  4. Nov 25-Thanksgiving- even though they dont celebrate it officially in Germany
  5. December 5: Soccer season ends
  6. December 7: I have a dinner meeting with my Bundestag Representative, Micaela Noll.
  7. December 19 (aside from Emmas bday).. I am going to a show on ice in Dusseldorf with my Betruer Wolfgang, his family, and his other exchange student from Thailand!
  8. December 21- German class is over :(
  9. December 24(yes the 24.. at night) GERMAN CHRISTMAS aka Weihnacht 
  10. December 26- Leonie goes to Brazil! 
  11. December 29- CLAIRE COMES!!!!
  12. Jan 2-8 skiing in Austria!!!
  13. Jan20-23- MIDYEAR in Bonn
  14. Feb. 9-21-MOM & EMMA
Thats all i know for now...WOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment