Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chopstick Salad

so yesterday I came home from school for about 20 minutes until I left for my German class in Dusseldorf.. I left teh house early because we didnt have anythign to eat.. so I went by the grocery store and bought a small back of salad...
then i get to teh Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof and realized that I didnt have a fork.. and i thought hell no im not buying silverware hahah so i went by this asian sushi to go place and i asked (in german!!) if I could have a pair of chopsticks..
well I wasnt thinking adn forgot that chopsticks are Essstäbchen in German.. so Im sitting there speaking Denglish.. so I did a chopstick hand motion and was succesful..
so I ate my salad out of a bag with Chopsticks.. 
i saved the chopsticks too... hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment