Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't be fooled by the ice that I got.........Literally.

I ran today for teh first time in one week..
due to the weather I havent been able to run....... and I figured it was okay to run today because things were starting to die down, kind of. Oh how wrong I was. My running path was pure ice and snow. Sometimes you think.. ohh it's normal road.. NO wrong.. it's ICE!!!! tricky..As much fun as it was running through tractor tracks surrounded by snow that was knee high.. I think that I prefer a normal road.. without snow.
A word about German Winters: When it snows or ices for that matter, Germans don't freak out. Nor do they bother to clear the road or sidewalks. Youre lucky to get salt or cat litter. Unlike America, where everyone would be flipping out like the world was ending or something, Germans don't give a shit. I cannot tell you how many times I have busted my ass. Of course, you have to take my clumsiness into account- BUT I have witnessed several other slip and slide incidents. bahah s

No comments:

Post a Comment