Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 4

so today I had to be at our schools open house for my Spanish class.. we were supposed to dance (even though we didnt really... the occasional macarena.. but nothing special)it was really cool though.. every subject had cool projects going on.. like the physic class.. and the computer science class..
any way.. after that I went to Dusseldorf with Janike and Anne to the Cross Country Skiing world cup.. it was FREEZING. but still cool..haha
then we stopped by Annas favorite asian market..
when I got home (after trekking through the snow) running actually.. haha
I helped out with our Turkey Dinner.. not a belated Thanksgiving.. it's actually a  Pfister tradition.. Germany doesnt have insanely large Turkeys.. so we had to make two..I used a Bon Apetit Thanksgiving edition from my mom ... actually Evy marked it all up with Recipes to make haha
it was chaos in the kitchen wiht 6 people making 6 different things haha..
I made baked sweet potatoe fries topped with sea salt adn rosemary... then an herb  stuffing...
I helped Emily make a southern Apple pie
other than that we had... 2 turkeys, cranberry sauce, redcabbage, baked veggies, Knuddle, sauce and an apple cake that Lore made.....
oh yeah btw.. we are getting a blizzard :) haha
























No comments:

Post a Comment