Sunday, December 19, 2010

Things coming uppppppp.....

Today is my last SOWIE (politics class) before break.. it's really boring..haha
Tomorrow I have English(talking about American christmas traditions..woho!) Spanish and German class
Wednesdayyyy.. is my last Spanish class before the break..
THURSDAY: NO SCHOOL! but.. we are going to an indoor skiiing hall.. where I will learn to snowboard..then later is my Christmas party with my German class.. THEN we are buying a Christmas tree.. it's also Christmas Eve in Germany

FRIDAY: CHRISTMAS IN GERMANY!!!!!!! well.. that evening..
SATURDAY: dinner with Evys family in Bonn
SUNDAY: nothing planned.. probably chill day...
MONDAY: CLAIRE COMES.
Tuesday-Thursday.. who knows...

Jan 2--- it's OFF to Austria to ski for a week
let's get this party startedddd

No comments:

Post a Comment