Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meine Liebe Gastfamilie:you have been LONG JOHN-ED.

CHRISTMAS IN GERMANY:
is celebrated the night of the 24...
so on December 24 this is what I did...
1. It snowed a bunch.
2. I ran
3. Leonie and I went to the movies with Nico, Tobias, and my Japanese friend, Misaki. We saw Rapunzel. Which was actually funn. Leonie and I wore our braided christmas hats teh entire time.. we also convinced the people at Burger King to give us crowns-which we wore OVER our santa hats hahaha.. it was so funny.
4. Came home.. watched half of a movie with Emy and Leo..
5. baked Christmas cookies
6. Evy had an emergency call with one of her clients. It was this woman with 3 kids and she has AIDS.. she was having stomach problems.. but it's all okay now. So Evy got home around 7:30 ish.. the salad was already made... everyone finished wrapping their Christmas presents..
7. We had Salad..
8. Opened presents.. which was absolutely hilarious. They LOVED the red long johns.. which they had never seen before.. and later that night Leonie, Emily, and Peter put theirs on!! hhaha
9. What I shockingly got for Christmas- I wasn't expecting anything at all.. any way.. I got red raybans.. a squash raquet.. raspberry vinegar..and a really cool italian/german picture dictionary!!!!
10. We ate dinner dinner.. FONDU.
11. We sat around.. hung out.. everyone was exhausted!! so we all went to bed around 12..
it was an absolute amazing Christmas!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment