Monday, December 27, 2010

snowboard.

Today Leonie left for Brazil at 4:00 am.. DAYUM. hahah
I woke up around 8... and went to the grocery to get some apples, hehe
then I made pancakes for my famiiiilyyy
THEN Evy, Emily and I went to the indoor ski hall in Neuss- and now the adventure begins.....
I learned to snowboard.. btu that was short lived..
Emily can snowboard.. and I fell on my ass ALOT .. so im sure that I will be in pain tomorrow..
any way.. when we started to use the ski lift.. I got really freaked out because of Mitzies accident last year -and I would kill myself if I couldnt move for 8 months.. no thank you!!!
any way.. the leg movement with a snowboard is so awkward and uncomfortable.. it totally distorts your legs..
So the first time we got off the ski lift.. i kind of fell and twisted my leg.. and i said helllllls to no
so I switched for skiis..
I will take the pretentious reputation skiing has.. because it's better than snowboarding!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment