Sunday, November 7, 2010

CRS

callie knows me all too well.. apart from being the absolute best friend in the entire world :)))) today started out to hectic.. I woke up at 6:50... took the train 2 hours from Frankfurt to Dusseldorf.. then BARELY made the train to Mettmann.. I went straight from there to my soccer game..but that's okay because I came home to an amazing care package from CALZONE!!!!!! what do we have hereeeee
  1. People,Cosmopolitan, and Shape magazine!
  2. PLAYDOH COOKIE MAKIN STATION!
  3. 3 packs of big red.. oh god
  4. 2 packs of GUMB BALLS.. oh how I miss wasting my quarters on gumb ball machines..:(
  5. snickers, reeses, and starbursts!!!
  6. FLANNEL PJ BOTTOMS!
  7. 2 pairs of insanely, warm, fuzzy socks!:)
  8. Ice Age 1&2 AND The Emperors new groove.. OH MAN!
  9. A CD with a music update.. yeehaw :)
  10. a lovely letter
  11. supa cool signs/notes from her friends at school (Brenna and Lauren!)
  12. and a BUCKEYE!!
LOVE YOU CALZONE!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment