Thursday, November 11, 2010

Deutsch Klasse Heute!!!

Okay so today in German class.. we did an international day and learned other peoples languages. Everyone in my class is from a different country.. so we focused on learning each others languages. I also learned that when you are writing in Mandarin.. there is an order to how you write it. You can't just start drawing line and connecting them, apparently there are certain ones that have to be drawn first otherwise it wont be written correctly. I am also going to learn how to make Sushi next week.. AND my friend from India said she would teach me how to make some Indian Dishes. ALSO, I am going to get some Brazilian recipes. Two other things.. the guy playing soccer for Fortuna (yes the arrogant one..) was talking to me today about college and stuff.. and EVERY single college he would talk about it.. it was always focused around how hot the girls were. It had nothign to do with the academics or location, just the hot girls. So I said (in a serious tone.. btu obviously kidding) " Yeah oyu know.. that dictated my college choice too.. all about the girls." .. he didnt laugh.. maybe he didnt hear me. But he was dead set on going to a college wtih goodlooking girls.. basically he makes me sick. He sits next this guy from Romania and they get along I guess. Doing their stupid immature guy thing. Any way, the guy from Canada always messes with the Romanian guy. Tonight we had to ask someone in the room some sentence with a specific structure... and so he asked the guy "Do you want to get a beer?".. and the Romanian guy had already gone.. so he was annoyed that the Canadian guy purposely picked him.. so he responded with" I am sorry, but I am already married." it was great. you would have never expected it from him either hahaaha.

"My name is Sally "(in some of the languages I learned today)
  • Chinese: 我叫莎莉
  • Japanese:私の名前はサリーです
  • Korean:내 이름은 샐리입니다
  • Hindu:मेरा नाम सैली है
  • Romanian:Numele meu este Sally
  • Slovakian:Volám sa Sally
  • French: Mon nom est Sally
  • Portuguese: Meu nome é Sally
  • Greek: Το όνομά μου είναι Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment