Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sushi & Truth or Dare

Today after German Class..
I went to my Chinese friends house with my Japanese friend, British friend, Slovakian friend, and my Romanian/Australian friend to make sushi and have a girls night. We left class and took the train a few stops to my friends house. BTW this morning there was a bomb scare in the Dusseldorf HBT (on my platform.. damnit!!) any way.. we went to her apartment which was really cool and quaint. She taught us how to roll sushi...which is a lot harder than it looks I will tell ya! hahah then my Chinese friend had prepared some other Chinese dishes like chicken wings in coke(huh?) and then a cold dish that was tofu and fermented 100 yr old egg (a black egg..it's a delicacy in China and I couldnt stomach it when I was there.. bleeegh). After we finished eating we played... truth or dare.. but basically truth. It was so funny because most of these women are in their 30's-50's. It was a good time for sure!!
then on my train back to Mettmann there was a huge group of people with santa and reindeer hats.. singing german christmas carols hahaha













No comments:

Post a Comment