Friday, November 19, 2010

guten morgen!!!

This morning.. I woke up.. and literally wanted to rip out my throat hahah.. it hurt SO bad!! and i was sleeping with my mouth closed to I know that wasnt apart of it.
any way.. my first class wasnt until 9:55 so I went down town ..
on my way to the train station I saw the Turkish ladies that I met with Evy when I went to work with her one day. This was like 2 months ago that I met them. We recognized each other and stopped to talk for a minute. They actually remembered my name!!! haha I didnt remember theirs-hey give me a break.. I have a lot of names to remember! haha any way it was really cool that they remembered me.. and spoke in German

I am at a point now.. when I can speak it pretty fluidly.. it's just vocab.. and some grammar.. ive come quite a long way though..

then i got to school for my spanish class only to find out that my Spanish teacher was out.
a word about German Schools- you don't have substitute teachers.. haha so when your teacher isnt there.. you dont have class.... bad ass eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment