Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
So my Thanksgiving started when I woke up with a fever this morning. My alarm went off at 6:00 am.. adn normally I would get up.. however i woke up 45 minutes later this morning. I drearily got ready for school and grabbed my pumpkin bars for my English Class. The weather was pretty shitty today. A little bit of rain.. then some ice. English was my first class today. I found out right before class that not that many people EAT pumpkin or they just dont like it. So I didnt force them to eat it- but my English teacher did mauaha. Any way, they actually liked them and they were gone by the time I left school. My second class was Art.. and I started to feel so incredibly sick during art. I left after the break because I felt so bad, with the chills and all of that jazz. I came home and rested for a bit before heading to Dusseldorf. I got my Apple Pie Pumpkin Cake all packaged up for my German class and headed out. i got to dusseldorf (bomb threat free.. whew!) and foud out that my German Class had been canceled because there were a bunch of exams going on. This was absolutely fine by me because I went swimming for an hour. They enjoyed the cake though- I had promised them something because it was Thanksgiving. When I left the pool it was icing outside- that was fun. I came home and when Evy came home she had the package that dad had sent me that was being held hostage in the Customs office. They took it because my dad had written trinkets on the list of contents and they had no idea what the hell a trinket was haha. They had to confiscate my package and open it, no worries though I am just glad to have it! My momma also sent me a Thanksgiving Package :) I should go abroad more often.. bahah I keed.. maybe. I skyped with my mom, mimi, papa, caitlin and Amber for a little bit. They met the Pfisters.. so that was exciting!! I also helped Evy prepare stuffed bell peppers for dinner. They thoroughly enjoyed my Pumpkin pie after dinner... and we used the Thanksgiving napkins that my dad sent haha. After dinner I skyped with dad, emma and claire. That was entertaining. I talked to Claire for an hour after that... and that was good because we hadnt really talked in a while. So solid Thanksgiving!! apparently you can deep fry turkeys now in 30 min?? that's really gross.. what's next America? what is next?? so right now I am wrapped up in a blanket because it is insanely cold here.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL!
a

No comments:

Post a Comment