Monday, November 1, 2010

Project stick man...

So in German class last week.. we had to draw these little pictures then have the other classmates figure out what it is. My friend from China had drawn a stick person in front of a car. I couldnt tell what in the world the figure was in front of the car ... apparently it was a stick figure. In China, they draw stick figures differently. Chinese stick figures have 3 legs.... My German teacher said " and what may I ask..is that third leg-like thing sticking out? I have to know" hahaha she said that in China that is how they draw stick figures. So I started thinking about it.. and I think that it would be cool to start this project called Project Stick Figure. I would set up a website or blog.. and get people from all of the world to submit how they draw stick figures... Im not sure how to go about this?
is that stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment