Monday, May 23, 2011

Clothes

I was planning on giving a lot of clothes away before I left (I already had a bag in my room) and there's a drop box thing around the corner. Yesterday, Leonie and I didn't have school. We slept in.. had breakfast.. hung out.. and she taught me a little guitar.I gave her my external hard drive because I didn't work on my mac adn shes been needing one. Later on I ran to Duesseldorf and went shopping. I got home around 4:30. Evy went walking wtih some friends and Leonie doesn't really like asparagus.. so Peter and I sat on the back porch and ate asparagus for dinner.. it was nice... we talked about DSK and all that jazz.. After that we made a fire.. and everyone else joined us..
back to the point.. Leonie was like.. Oh if you .. ya know.. leave any clothes here when you leave.. ill gladly take them off your hands..
I went a got the bag of clothes- not thinking she would want much out of it..
she took teh whole bag! hahahahah

oh leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment