Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden

Well... Bin Laden is officially dead..
and I'm not quite sure how to feel.. or how I'm supposed to feel..
I am not exactly patriotic in the first place.. which patriotism is a strange thing...
where does it come from any way? do people just want an excuse to be boastful and proud? do they just need something to cling to?
I don't get it..
I understand why people (especially those fighting in Iraq or affected by 9/11) are really happy and excited... however.. it is most definitely not the end of what is going on.. and I can't help but think that our joyfulness will only push it a little further...
calm before the storm my friends... calm before the storm...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm not sure if comments are desired here, because you've written here a lot and I've never seen a comment

    I have to admit that I'm a fan =P

    To read your stories make a lot of fun and give food for thought

    ps: only 47 days ... enjoy it

    ReplyDelete