Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter!

Easter was pretty cool.. I made that damn bread that Experiment sent me.. however I didn't send them pictures.. beeecause yeah.. wasnt that exciting..
any way on Easter.. we woke up. ate breakfast then went to Duesseldorf because I was running in the Duesseldorf Brueckenlauf... only 5 kilometers.. it was SO hot.. and everyone started out in a dead spring.. which was fine.. ebcause I run over the two bridges when I run to Duesseldorf.. and finished in 22:08 minutes.. which means 7 minute mile.. i was amazed hahaha I havent run that fast since 7th grade I think..
any way.. i got a little plaque thing and a certificate. We bummed around duesseldorf after before returning home...
when we got home.. we just.. hung out.. read... relaxed then had an Easter dinner..Dad had REAL German Schnitzel... it was a very chill.. interesting Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment