Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mettmanner Bachlauf

Today was the Mettmanner Bachlauf.. which we all signed up for..
Peter and I ran the 10k while Evy and Leonie walked/ran the 5k..
it was about 50 degrees... sunny.. a little windy..
it was also my Mettmann running path.. so ..heheh..
any way... I got second out of the women.. finishing at 45:26.. the woman that beat me wins every year.. so I guess that's hard to beat.. haah
Some guy.. followed me the ENTIRE way.. but didnt' pass me.. literally a foot behind me.. it ticked me off so much ahah So I decided to play a little game with him.. I would zig zag.. and he would follow.. i couldnt help but laugh ahhaha
When we were getting out certificate.. tehy started asking us questions.. INFRONT OF EVERYONE.. i wasnt to DIEEEEEE .... I was so nervous hahah but luckily they just asked how much i train every week.. which I could answer.. I just got real nervous.. adn when I get nervous I blank you.. and my German goes down teh drain hahah or jsut becomes Chinese....
it was fun though.. we got our LIME green Mettmanner Bachlauf t-shirts.. and I got two cups. muahaha
cup fetish..

No comments:

Post a Comment